[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Suggestion for more confidence in automated raincatcher tests

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 09:50:06 UTC 2017

That issue seems a bit lighweight on info, and doesn't seem quite like what
I was suggesting.
Also, the linked issue from that one is about auto deploying to a test
cluster. [1]

I was thinking the acceptance testing would be running all of the demo
solution things completely outside a cluster.
That way, you could also run them quite easily locally.

If there are dependencies on a cluster, it would make community
contributions very difficult for anyone who doesn't have an RHMAP
subscription.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RAINCATCH-753