[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Issue with Regex module on Windows

Thomas Nolan thnolan at redhat.com
Fri Dec 1 14:37:00 UTC 2017

Sorry guys,

But for some reason when I sent this it split into multiple mail sends and
hid the details from the wide audience. I will try again:

One way of possibly detecting issues with builds on Windows like this would
be to use AppVeyor [1], a CI solution for Windows based systems.

Its free for open source projects, there is a lot of pre-installed software
including nodejs [2] and setting up node projects seems to be well
documented [3].

   1. https://www.appveyor.com/
   2. https://www.appveyor.com/docs/build-environment/#pre-
   installed-software