[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Sync not sending uid on v1.1.1

Darach Cawley dcawley at redhat.com
Mon Dec 18 11:10:23 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Sync has stopped accepting updates from mobile clients in Raincatcher
v1.1.1.

I get the following error in the cloud, on a simple update:

'invalid pendingChange request dropped :: item =
{"inFlight":true,"action":"update"...'

I checked the fhsync_pending_queue for the update data and based on where
that error is triggered in the code, I can say with confidence that the
'cuid' is missing from the payload sent from the client.

We're using 1.1.1 for client and cloud i.e.:

"@raincatcher/datasync-client": "1.1.1",

Looks like it might be something that was introduced into sync itself and
not Raincatcher at all.

This might be related?:
https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-sync-js/commit/8ff4d4374ae51b8118587dba61cd9e936ba5c56d

Any ideas/help would be great!