[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Renaming Raincatcher packages

Paolo Haji phaji at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 20:07:45 UTC 2017

+1 We'd also need to update all the cross-dependencies we have on the
packages themselves, but it would definitely be very nice to do that in
addition to reviewing authorship and licensing metadata across all repos.

It would be a nice opportunity to check out scoped packages
<https://docs.npmjs.com/misc/scope> as well i.e. @raincatcher/mediator. In
addition to being an even clearer grouping of packages, it'd make it easier
to change to a private-npm-based dev flow for pre-release versions, and it
also seems that permissions for the entire scope can be configured at once.