[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Raincatcher Testing Roadmap

Vitalii Chepeliuk vchepeli at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 08:30:52 UTC 2017

   -

   Creating test harness for each module can proceed in parallel
   -

      Angular modules (PoC for Protractor, etc.), Core modules (Unit tests)
      -

      Focus on what would be the right framework to test with, best
      practises, investigation, setup etc
      -

      Niall interested to use UART tests for Demo app (just happy path, 4-5
      paths)
      -

   Integration tests
   -

      Demo application is our combination of modules together
      -

      There is no immediate need to have integration tests but it might be
      nice to have API layer in demo application that could be
exercised without
      the need of UI
      -

      We need to evaluate stability of UA/UI testing to be sure we can put
      it into pipeline
      -

   We don’t want to have a huge set of UARTs