[Feedhenry-raincatcher] RainCatcher Monorepo

Emilio Rodriguez Martinez emrodrig at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 14:45:58 UTC 2017

This looks like a nice improvement to me, even though the codebase is still
quite big, having it all together makes it look simpler and easier to
control. Do you have any opinions on how we should handle tasks like
building or spinning up the apps?

About history, I thought the idea was to keep the rest of the repos as
legacy so we don't really need to migrate every single branch. In my
opinion having a clean history is also important so I am in favour of only
migrating the master branches.