[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Fwd: Raincatcher feedback from a newbie

Damien Murphy damurphy at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 14:42:40 UTC 2017

I think this is a really valuable discussion, and think as a
community-focussed project, Raincatcher is a great opportunity to give
thought and consideration to things we might otherwise not prioritise so
much.

As a community project as such, and one in which we want to gain as much
buy-in as possible & build a thriving community of contributors, I agree
with much of what has been spoken about so far.

I think the project needs to be as friendly as possible to get involved in,
which goes across a number of fronts, from documentation to codebase to
technologies used.

I think while we're stuck with angular 1 for the moment, it would be good
to change that when the opportunity presents itself, with the use of
interesting and more current technologies in Raincatcher helping draw
people in & want to contribute/ be a part of things.