[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Raincatcher feedback from a newbie

Damien Murphy damurphy at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 15:10:31 UTC 2017

> Right.  I'm a developer so burn it all to the ground and start over is in
> my DNA :).

Haha, well nothing wrong with refining things when the opportunity allows -
always room for improvement :)

> What we should be mindful of is taking some time at some point this year
> is to make some blog posts or demo applications which show how to use
> Raincatcher with other technologies.  Right now it is VERY angular, but I
> am aware that Nial is working on some refactorings which may make this
> easier in the future.  However, these blog posts don't have to be
> "supported" outside of "yeah we did an experiment once, it is possible,
> tell us what you think and file some JIRAs"

 Think this is a really valuable point, and often easily overlooked when
we're learning stuff. I shall definitely be more conscious of this, and
seeing how I can feed back my own learning via blog posts/ demos/ etc, as I
grapple with technologies.