[Feedhenry-raincatcher] TypeScript version of raincatcher-mediator ready

Paolo Haji phaji at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 16:01:05 UTC 2017

> Can we have function aliases and leave note that *prefix* and *entity*
> methods going to be removed later?

The reason for the change is because they would clash with the underlying
fields having the same name and being strings: gist
<https://gist.github.com/paolobueno/4d91367005dabe2e29e9eda12ade7433>.

Just to shed some light into why this is, it's because I initally intended
them to be used as metadata for the topic handlers, as in being able to use
a single handler for multiple *entities*, and that would involve having
access to *this* === the topics instance itself.

There's a workaround I just tought about that would mean having *this* in
the handlers being a new object with just the right properties, i'll try
implementing it this way right now.