[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Checking Online Connectivity

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Mon Mar 20 14:07:35 UTC 2017

For file support I think we may relay on device cache for binary data and
use raincatcher-sync for metadata like name. Integrating PR with queue
implementation would also help here.
Going to raise and bump priority of this[1] epic on next planning session.
This epic should cover all the work related with offline support for file
data.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RAINCATCH-109

Wojciech Trocki
Red Hat Mobile