[Feedhenry-raincatcher] [Community Functionality] Image storage

Colum Bennett cbennett at redhat.com
Fri Oct 13 09:53:27 UTC 2017

+1, This would be a very useful component.

__

COLÚM BENNETT

CONSULTANT, RED HAT MOBILE

Red Hat Mobile

Communication House, Cork Road,

Waterford, Ireland, X91NY33.

cbennett at redhat.com    T: +353-51-810127 <00353-51-810127>     IM: cbennett

*Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com <http://redhat.com>.*
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>

@redhatnews <https://twitter.com/redhatnews>   Red Hat