[Feedhenry-raincatcher] [Community Functionality] Image storage

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Fri Oct 13 17:05:24 UTC 2017

I have created Jira tickets to implement this feature.
Feel free to continue and comment directly in the Jira EPIC:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RAINCATCH-1346

Individual tickets are public, but only visible for users logged into jira.

You can see them also using filter:
https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?filter=-3&jql=%22Epic%20Link%22%20%20%3D%20RAINCATCH-1346

--

WOJCIECH TROCKI