[Freeipa-devel] GSSAPI Authorization error while trying to add a group

David O'Brien david.obrien at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 08:11:23 UTC 2007

Using freeipa-server from the 2007-11-05_10_07-build, I tried to add a
group:
Name: engineering

and got the following:

Group add failed: GSSAPI Authorization error
{'info': 'SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS
failure. Minor code may provide more information
(No such file or diectory)', 'desc':'Invalid credentials'}

I'm logged in as admin. I'm trying to do this via the web interface.
haven't tried the commandline tools yet.

I also tried with no description and got the same result. I didn't try
to add any members (haven't created any users yet).

anyone else seen/tried this?

--
/david