[Freeipa-devel] using ipa-server in a mix OS world

Peter Halliday peter at numbersusa.com
Fri Apr 18 15:21:10 UTC 2008

We have successfully used ipa-server in an environment in a homogeneous
office of Mac computers.  We are looking to spread it to another office
where there is mixed, but mostly windows.  The windows computers using
roaming profiles right now and samba.  I'm trying to figure out how to be
able to store the NFS (for the non-wndows users's home dirs) and the Samba
stuff in the same place for ease of backup.  Anyone know how this best can
be solved.

--
Peter Halliday
NumbersUSA