[Freeipa-devel] freeipa and samba

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 22:04:58 UTC 2008

Thomas Sailer wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 12:06 -0800, Rob Crittenden wrote:
>> Can you look to see if there are any SELinux denials?
>
> I had selinux in permissive mode, so I don't think selinux is the
> culprit here...

Does the CGI test program work? (test.py)

It is very strange that the cache is there but seems unusable.

On a bright note it looks like Firefox is correctly delegating the
credentials, so that's something anyhow.

Can you try this really simple test. Create a CGI (/var/www/cgi-bin on
Fedora) with this:

#!/bin/sh

echo "Content-Type: text/plain"
echo ""

/usr/kerberos/bin/klist

It should list your ticket and if not, maybe it will give us a better
error message to work with.

rob