[Freeipa-devel] freeipa and samba

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 16:46:23 UTC 2008

Thomas Sailer wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 08:44 -0800, Rob Crittenden wrote:
>> Did you restart httpd after loading the new krb5 rpms? I've seen one
>
> Now I feel embarassed. It works now. I restarted just about everything
> including the kdc, but apparently forgot the obvious...
>
> Thanks for pointing this out!

Glad its working. Thank you for your patience. I'm going to review this
thread and see if I can come up with a workable debugging process (and
I'm glad you figured out how to use the little test programs I included).

I just built new Fedora RPMs this morning that have minimum requirements
for krb5-server which should help a lot. I still need to push these
around to various places (freeipa.org for one). Hopefully will have this
done by the end of today.

Note that I'm probably going to leave F-7 and F-8 in the testing repo
for now since this build is more or less a daily build. There are still
a number of bugs in it.

rob