[Freeipa-devel] "Special" groups

Eric vcardprocessor at vcardprocessor.com
Fri Jul 4 13:30:43 UTC 2008

 From your documentation: "editors" and "admins" are special groups. An example I have in mind would be to add a "private" group whose members would be invisible from other regular "ipausers" members.

- I'm wondering if that makes sense to implement such a new group as a way to offer specific features. I fear there could be quickly too many groups for the sole purpose of governing roles (isn't already the case with delegations that need to be implemented via groups?)

- What would be the way you favor to implement a special group? By developing a Fedory Directory Server plugin?

ericdes