[Freeipa-devel] Win sync between AD and IPA

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Wed Jun 25 14:28:18 UTC 2008

Andreas Mischinski wrote:
> Where to start ? I`m missing some informations of how to get basic sync
> with Windows AD running. Maybe someone has a hint ?

Win sync is not in the IPA yet. And we are not sure that Win sync as is
will be the answer.
We are actively working on the solution.
We are trying to have it as soon as possible.
Red Hat acquired Identyx and we are looking at the Penrose Virtual
directory (Identyx flagship product) as one of the options to solve the
issue.
Stay tuned.

--
Dmitri Pal