[Freeipa-devel] New List: sssd development moves

Simo Sorce ssorce at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 16:03:01 UTC 2009

Hello Freeipa and sssd developers and followers,
we've decided to move sssd development to its own mailing list so that
freeipa proper development and sssd are not intermixed.

sssd is not simply a component of Freeipa although it will be a key
piece of the client functionality, sssd works on its own in contexts
that do not involve Freeipa servers.
So to avoid confusion and to let the 2 projects have a better mail flow
we decided to create a development list for sssd at:
sssd-devel at list.fedorahosted.org

If you are interested in following sssd development we advice you to
subscribe to this new list.

Any new patch review and sssd related discussion will be moved to this
new list starting now.

Have fun,