[Freeipa-devel] Notice: master branch updated

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 19:03:46 UTC 2009

We're working on a new management framework for IPA v2 that provides a
more plugin and customizable interface. We started this work on a
separate GIT tree to stabilize it. We've gotten to the point now where
the command-line basically functions so I'm pushing this into the
freeIPA master branch.

It isn't yet in a buildable state, that's the next step. Lots of the v1
code will soon be disappearing, being replaced by this code.

This won't affect freeIPA v1.2 which is in a separate branch in git.

rob