[Freeipa-devel] Please refresh Transifex pot file

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 22:52:21 UTC 2012

On 02/20/2012 07:39 AM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Still translating FreeIPA (although quarter/FY end impacts my pace here).
> As this is also a string freeze for F17, can you please upload the
> latest pot file to transifex so I can rely on a stable file to complete
> my translation ?

We have created a branch in Transifex for ipa-2-2, the current release.
This is independent of the master branch where development is occurring.

In transifex the freeipa.ipa resource tracks our master development
branch, the freeipa.ipa-2-2 tracks the ipa.2.2 release.

All pot and po files on Transifex and in our git repo were updated today
for both master and ipa-2-2.

Thank you very much Jérôme for your help!

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/