[Freeipa-devel] 389 ticket 392 - where does kerberos close /var/tmp/ldap_499?

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Mon Jun 25 22:36:31 UTC 2012

https://fedorahosted.org/389/ticket/392

The platform is F-17 with 389 1.2.11 and ipa 2.2

Attached to the ticket are various gdb bt of calls to open
/var/tmp/ldap_499 - where are these supposed to be closed?  With the
server under a very light load, calling ipa commands to do sasl/gssapi
binds, I can see the lsof on this file fluctuating between 0 and 16.  I
have not been able to get more than 16 sustained, although I can see it
high slightly higher while an operation is in progress.

My question is - where is the corresponding close() for the open in
krb5int_labeled_open()?