[Freeipa-devel] web ui error

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Mar 28 19:19:54 UTC 2012

On 03/28/2012 03:12 PM, Michael Gregg wrote:

> I am trying to use the webui on a ipa machine I have here and I seem to
> be unable to make it work properly.
>
> I load a browser on the machine and head to the webui, in this case
> https://ipaqavmc.testrelm.com/ipa/ui
>
> I've kinited as admin, and I have run through the browser setup as per
> the instructions the webui gives me.
>
> When the ui is about to load I get a popup that says "internal server error"
>
> in /var/log/httd/error_log I get:

This is probably an SELinux issue. Try putting the machine in permissive
mode and restart ipa. Does the problem go away? If so we've fixed this
and you must have old packages, please update.

Also, could you do us a favor, when providing tracebacks with long lines
it's very hard to read when your mail client wraps the lines, could you
please either attach them as a text file or point us to a pastebin? Thanks.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/