[Freeipa-devel] Integration of dogtag10

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 11:58:52 UTC 2012

Hello Ade,

I am continuing a testing of integration of dogtag10 + ipa 3.0 on Fedora 18.
After defining the missing apache-commons-codec.jar link + permissive SELinux,
clean IPA installation + cert operations works fine. I just hit an issue when
installing an F18+dogtag10 replica for a F17+dogtag9 master.

Is this scenario still unsupported or is it a bug?

(I am moving the whole dogtag10 development discussion outside of the previous
long thread since your and pviktori's patches have been accepted and pushed).

ipa-replica-install output:

# ipa-replica-install -p Secret123 -w Secret123 --setup-ca
~/replica-info-vm-021.idm.lab.bos.redhat.com.gpg
Run connection check to master
Check connection from replica to remote master 'vm-086.idm.lab.bos.redhat.com':

Connection from master to replica is OK.

Connection check OK
Configuring ntpd
  [1/4]: stopping ntpd
  [2/4]: writing configuration
  [3/4]: configuring ntpd to start on boot
  [4/4]: starting ntpd
done configuring ntpd.
Configuring directory server for the CA: Estimated time 30 seconds
  [1/3]: creating directory server user
  [2/3]: creating directory server instance
  [3/3]: restarting directory server
done configuring pkids.
Configuring certificate server: Estimated time 3 minutes 30 seconds
  [1/15]: creating certificate server user
  [2/15]: configuring certificate server instance

Your system may be partly configured.
Run /usr/sbin/ipa-server-install --uninstall to clean up.

Unexpected error - see /var/log/ipareplica-install.log for details:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/lib/pki/pki-tomcat/alias/ca_backup_keys.p12'

ipa+pki logs attached.

Thanks,
Martin