[Freeipa-devel] Troubleshooting FreeIPA

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Wed Dec 4 12:11:04 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I have started a Troubleshooting page which should help FreeIPA users
troubleshoot and report bugs. The first attempt can be found here:

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Troubleshooting

This is mostly a brain dump of the most common issues I could think of. I would
like to ask developers to help me extend it and add more information as it
should help us a better portion of user issues before they even ask + if they
ask, the page should help them attach the right data.

Thanks in advance!

--
Martin Kosek <mkosek at redhat.com>
Supervisor, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team