[Freeipa-devel] Wiki by-component documentation

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 15:47:00 UTC 2013

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that I wrote 2 new by-component articles:

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Directory_Server
http://www.freeipa.org/page/PKI
... and extended
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Kerberos and others.

Now all the components in
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Documentation#By_Component
should have at least some meaningful information.

I would like to see links to these components used in our wiki articles. For
example, when writing about PKI, please use [[PKI]] instead of plain PKI or CA
to advertise these pages. Then user can get basic information what the
component is about, what it does, what is it good for and also get links to
other extended information, thus fostering the true Mediawiki spirit.

Contributions, extensions, ideas are very welcome, there is still some work to
do in this area.

Thanks,
Martin