[Freeipa-devel] FreeIPA Continuous Integration Configuration

Petr Viktorin pviktori at redhat.com
Fri Dec 6 14:36:54 UTC 2013

Hello,

As some of you are aware, I'm running a Jenkins instance for FreeIPA
continuous integration in our lab here at Red Hat Brno.

I'm currently porting the job definitions to jenkins-job-builder[0] for
ease of management. This allowed me to strip out the private bits from
the configuration, so anyone can use the config to run FreeIPA tests in
their own Jenkins. In the spirit of "release early", here is the repo:
     https://github.com/encukou/freeipa-ci

I'll update as I port more of the tests to YAML.

If you want any help setting up tests for IPA, or if you have some
suggestions, please get in touch!

[0] https://github.com/openstack-infra/jenkins-job-builder

--
Petr³