Re: [Freeipa-devel] ou, st, l missing from organizationalPerson

On 12/13/2013 03:22 PM, Rich Megginson wrote:
On 12/13/2013 02:45 AM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
I finally got to investigating this failure.

It seems ou, along with a bunch of other attributes, is missing from
organizationalPerson in Fedora 20. I don't think it's IPA's fault, as
we don't define organizationalPerson.
Nathan, could it be related to the new schema parser?

Yes, looks like it.

Thanks for filing the bug, sorry I didn't get to it on Friday.

URL for the record: https://fedorahosted.org/389/ticket/47631

f19 has:
objectclasses: ( 2.5.6.7 NAME 'organizationalPerson' SUP person
STRUCTURAL MAY ( title $ x121Address $ registeredAddress $
destinationIndicator $ preferredDeliveryMethod $ telexNumber $
teletexTerminalIdentifier $ internationalISDNNumber $
facsimileTelephoneNumber $ street $ postOfficeBox $ postalCode $
postalAddress $ physicalDeliveryOfficeName $ ou $ st $ l ) X-ORIGIN
'RFC 4519' )

f20 has:
objectclasses: ( 2.5.6.7 NAME 'organizationalPerson' SUP person
STRUCTURAL MAY ( title $ x121Address $ registeredAddress $
destinationIndicator $ preferredDeliveryMethod $ telexNumber $
teletexTerminalIdentifier ) X-ORIGIN 'RFC 4519' )

--
PetrĀ³