[Freeipa-devel] LDAP search without enforcing schema correctness

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 14:14:23 UTC 2013

Hi!

We need to make schema validation optional for multiple cases. Recent LDAP code changes in master
broke whole AD trusts because we are no longer able to talk to Global Catalog service as it is
not exposing schema the way we expect it (neither we need that schema).

I've pushed one-liner that forces use of raw python-ldap code as we had before in dcerpc.py:_search_in_gc().

Once a version of API that allows to disable schema validation will be added, please change the code in _search_in_gc()
to use that flag.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy