[Freeipa-devel] Modular PSKC document parser

Petr Kubát xkubat11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 19:46:53 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I am a student at the Brno University of Technology and am working on my
bachelor's thesis in cooperation with Red Hat (my supervisor is Jan Zeleny).
The project is basically a Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC) document
parser written in Python with modules to store the parsed information into
various storage formats. I will also be designing and implementing a module
to store the information into a 389 Directory Server and as such was told
by my supervisor to ask you if you would be interested in the project for
the FreeIPA solution.

Regards,
Petr Kubat