[Freeipa-devel] FreeIPA quit working - or, IPA & oVirt

Derek Moore derek.p.moore at gmail.com
Wed May 8 22:39:25 UTC 2013

F your I: The kpasswd issue was only temporary... A while later it was
working just time. Setting passwords in the webUI wasn't enough for oVirt,
I needed to set passwords with kpasswd. By the time I figured that out,
kpasswd was working with no changes (kdestroy/kinit were done when it
wasn't working).

Thanks again for the help, both of you!