[Freeipa-devel] [SSSD] FreeIPA on Debian

Timo Aaltonen tjaalton at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 3 20:50:25 UTC 2013

On 03.09.2013 23:30, Nathan Kinder wrote:
> On 09/01/2013 01:35 PM, Timo Aaltonen wrote:

> I would like to organize the effort to get Dogtag 10 ported to Debian.
> I know that there are a lot of dependencies needed for this to happen.
> I can create and maintain a wiki page to track all of the work that is
> needed to get this porting done.  Do you have a list of Dogtag 10
> dependencies that are not currently packaged for Debian that I can use
> as a starting point?  Once we have a clear outline of what is needed, we
> can start trying to divide up and schedule the work.

Alright, nice! This is the list I sent to debian-java a year ago,
roughly in dependency order:

codehaus-parent
keytool-maven-plugin
maven-help-plugin
maven-idea-plugin
maven-jarsigner-plugin
maven-jxr
maven-source-plugin
geronimo-parent-poms
geronimo-annotation
plexus-mail-sender
maven-release
plexus-resources
maven-checkstyle-plugin
maven-pmd-plugin
maven-anno-plugin
maven-reporting-api
maven-changes-plugin
maven-deploy-plugin
apache-james-project
javamail
base64coder
gdata-java
sonatype-oss-parent
forge-parent
mojo-parent
maven-plugin-build-helper
relaxngcc
xsom
glassfish-fastinfoset
jvnet-parent
glassfish-jaxb-api
glassfish-dtd-parser
stax-ex
istack-commons
rngom
glassfish-jaxb
maven-jaxb2-plugin
jboss-parent
jandex
jboss-specs-parent
jboss-annotations
jetty-parent
jetty-toolchain
jetty-version-maven-plugin
scannotation
snakeyml
resteasy

There might be errors, now that I know that the fedora package of
resteasy doesn't built everything to make the deps a bit easier? And at
least codehaus-parent, mojo-parent and jetty-parent are packaged and
pushed to git.debian.org but since I'm not a DD (yet) I can't upload them.

The debian java policy means that the actual package names are like
'libmojo-parent-java' etc., in case you try to find a package.

> Do you have more details on the maven issue you were running up against?

if my notes are to be trusted, it was that keytool-maven-plugin wants
v16 of mojo-parent, and not v30 that is in git now..