[Freeipa-devel] ipadb.so

Mahmoud gh.mdgh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:55:51 UTC 2013

Hello,

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

I changed client side code (kinit.c) but it requires to change all clients.
Now, I decided to change server side code.
I thought it may be better choice. Should I change policy.c file to change
ticket policies? It does not require recompiling krb5kdc?
I install FreeIPA on Fedora 18, When I execute klist -V command, hence get
following result:
Kerberos 5 version 1.10.3

Best regards.