[Freeipa-devel] ipadb.so

Mahmoud gh.mdgh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 05:19:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your response.
When a user get tgt ticket, he can get service tickets without typing
password. I like to have several level of users. As high level users have
more access to resources, I want to grant a ticket with less validation
time. In other word, I want to have several ticket life time due to user
levels.

Best regards