[Freeipa-devel] [RFE] Support for automember rebuild membership

Jan Cholasta jcholast at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 13:26:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 12.9.2013 19:59, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The design document for $SUBJECT can be found at:
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/V3/Automember_rebuild_membership
>
> Related tickets:
>
> Thoughts, comments, questions welcome.

I don't think naming the commands user-automember-rebuild and
host-automember-rebuild commands is correct. The names imply they are
methods of user/host, but they don't directly do anything to user/host
objects. I would prefer if they were kept in the automember namespace
where they logically belong (automember-rebuild-user and
automember-rebuild-host perhaps?)

Honza

--
Jan Cholasta