[Freeipa-devel] new developer; development environment

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Wed Apr 30 15:09:47 UTC 2014

Welcome Fraser,

To build dogtag, you should start here:

http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Building_Dogtag_10

and I happen to know you'll be working on IPA/PKI stuff, you'll be
interested in reviewing the links under:
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Dogtag#Resources_for_Client_Developers

The PKI build does not require root.  Just make sure you have the sudo
access required to install the prerequisites.

Ade