[Freeipa-devel] LDAP schema for DNSSEC keys

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 11:54:55 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-07-29 at 11:49 +0200, Jan Cholasta wrote:

> I don't think I'm authorized to edit bind-dyndb-ldap wiki, so I'm going
> to comment the steps from the link above here:

I think anyone with a fedora login can change it, but thanks anyway, you
clarified quite some things.

I have a questions about algorithms agility though, are we tied to use
AES128 and RSA2048 ? Or do we have the means to specify and use
alternative algorithms should it be necessary ?
(Like EC instead of RSA ?)

Also would you know where I can find details on how
CKM_AES_KEY_WRAP[_PAD] is actually implemented ?