[Freeipa-devel] [Patch] 0001-2 User Life Cycle: create containers and scoping DS plugins

Petr Viktorin pviktori at redhat.com
Mon Aug 18 14:06:04 UTC 2014

On 08/14/2014 07:18 PM, thierry bordaz wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     Following Petr remarks from the previous review, I modified the
>     original fix to move it only in '.update' files.
>
>     Thanks
>     thierry

Looks better, thanks!
I've tested install and upgrades, everything works as expected.

Some whitespace issues:

Applying: User Life Cycle: create containers and scoping DS plugins
.git/rebase-apply/patch:44: new blank line at EOF.
+
.git/rebase-apply/patch:111: new blank line at EOF.
+
warning: 2 lines add whitespace errors.

A tiny nitpick:
+dn: cn=Deleted users,cn=accounts,cn=provisioning,$SUFFIX

CN is case-insensitive, but the capital D does stand out.

Otherwise ACK. We want to push this together with your patch 0002, right?

--
Petr³