[Freeipa-devel] SSH Public Key - Centralized Solution

Prashant Bapat prashant at apigee.com
Tue Dec 23 16:09:40 UTC 2014

Adam,

Thanks much for the reply. I will take a look at the code.

For the expiration part, do you think it would be a good idea to modify the
LDAP schema to include the SSH Pubkey upload date and have a external
script to scan the keys for their age and alert/remove the keys ? If yes
could you please give me some pointers on how this can be done ?

Thanks again.
--Prashant