[Freeipa-devel] FereIPA 4.1.2 build for CentOS

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 15:29:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

I checked the dependencies of FreeIPA 4.1.2 on top of 4.1.1, it missed
certmonger and python-nss build. certmonger build went fine, but python-nss failed:

http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/mkosek/freeipa/epel-7-x86_64/python-nss-0.16.0-0.fc20/build.log

John, what would be your recommendation for building python-nss (supporting the
new TLS min/max) for the CentOS Copr? I would like to avoid building whole NSS
package suite.

In the meantime, I think FreeIPA spec should have a "%if 0{%rhel}" statement
which adds a patch reverting the patch adding the python-nss requirement so
that we allow people testing 4.1.2 on CentOS.

--
Martin Kosek <mkosek at redhat.com>
Supervisor, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team