[Freeipa-devel] User life cycle: How to update 60basev3.ldif

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 07:10:13 UTC 2015

On 17.4.2015 17:16, thierry bordaz wrote:
> Hello,
>
>    User life cycle uses a new DS aci right: moddn. This right comes
>    with two new target keywords (target_to and target_from).
>    permission plugins should support those new target keywords and so
>    those attributes need to be defined in the schema 60basev3.ldif.
>
>    When adding new attributes in that schema, I should pick new OIDs.
>    Is it ok to pick the next ones available in ds-oids/08-FreeIPA.txt
I would say that these ACI-related attributes should be assigned from DS-core
OID arc (assuming that this ACI is not FreeIPA-specific and will be available
in core 389 DS).

>    (rhanana) and what is review process for changes in 08-FreeIPA.txt ?

Use your best judgment :-) Definitions will be reviewed later when LDIF with
it is sent as a patch to freeipa-devel list.

--
Petr^2 Spacek