[Freeipa-devel] Move FreeIPA translations to Zanata?

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Fri Jan 9 12:42:25 UTC 2015

I am forwarding my conversation with the Noriko from Fedora localization team
to the devel list, see below. What do you guys think? Any concerns with moving
FreeIPA translations from Transifex to Zanata? SSSD project is moving there as
well.

The move has +1 from me, the Zanata platform looks great, many projects are
migrating to it AND it is open source (unlike Transifex).

The actual migration should be pretty straightforward. Tomas Babej already
volunteered to take care of the localization process. The Fedora localization
team will help with any Zanata specifics, so it should be pretty smooth move.

Thanks,
Martin