[Freeipa-devel] Sync useradd from IPA to AD

Email gr8eate at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:42:05 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, my name is Tony and this is my first post, so it's nice to
meet all of you.  I've been tasked with creating an AD and FreeIPA
environment, and I'm looking into the sync between the two.  It looks like
creating a user in AD causes that user to be created in IPA, but not the
other way around.  But if I create them in IPA they will not be auto
created in AD.  I'm wondering why this is.  See section 8.1 of the fedora
documentation as a reference.  Thanks in advance!

~Tony