[Freeipa-devel] Wiki Access

Dan Mossor danofsatx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:17:07 UTC 2015

On 07/29/2015 03:10 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Dan Mossor wrote:
>> Greetings FreeIPA devs. I just wanted to express my sincere thank you
>> for all y'all do - FreeIPA is an awesome product that just keeps getting
>> better and better.
>>
>> One area where y'all desparately need help with, however, is in
>> documentation. I recently had to rescue a co-worker from following a
>> document that was no longer applicable[0], and in researching how to fix
>> it I found your Wiki TODO list [1].
>>
>> I would like to ask for editor access to the FreeIPA wiki so I can
>> contribute back some of the knowledge I've gleaned from the user list,
>> IRC channel, and copious amounts of research I've been doing in
>> deploying FreeIPA at my workplace.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dan "danofsatx" Mossor
>>
>> [0]
>> http://www.freeipa.org/page/Active_Directory_trust_setup#On_IPA_server
>> [1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/Wiki_TODO
>
> You should just need a FAS account,
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new if you don't already
> have one.
>
> rob
I've got one - I just didn't see the login link on the bottom of the page.

Incidentally, this simply points out yet another area that needs
correction in the wiki, as it states to email the freeipa-devel list to
request access.

I'm logged in, and will get to work shortly.

Dan

--
Dan Mossor, RHCSA
Systems Engineer