[Freeipa-devel] default debug_level of sssd

Oleg Fayans ofayans at redhat.com
Mon Aug 15 07:24:18 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Does anyone know what is the default debug_level for sssd daemon in ipa?
We've found out that some tests (mainly basic-trust) generate huge
volumes of sssd logs which we have to store. A quick glance into the
logs show that these log every tiny bit of really low level information
that we probably never gonna need. We'd like to tweak the tests to
configure sssd for less logging, but I was unable to find info on
default debug_level. The sssd configuration file does not explicitly
specify it.
Thanks!

--
Oleg Fayans