[Freeipa-devel] [Test][patch-0058] Fixed topology tests failures in CI

Oleg Fayans ofayans at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 11:58:44 UTC 2016

And here is how the run looks like:

$ ipa-run-tests test_integration/test_topology.py
WARNING: Couldn't write lextab module 'pycparser.lextab'. [Errno 13]
Permission denied: 'lextab.py'
WARNING: yacc table file version is out of date
WARNING: Couldn't create 'pycparser.yacctab'. [Errno 13] Permission
denied: 'yacctab.py'
test session starts
platform linux2 -- Python 2.7.11, pytest-2.9.2, py-1.4.31, pluggy-0.3.1
rootdir: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipatests, inifile: pytest.ini
plugins: sourceorder-0.5, multihost-1.0
collected 3 items

test_integration/test_topology.py ..x

2 passed, 1 xfailed in 1558.66 seconds