[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#10] Client-side CSR autogeneration (comment)

LiptonB freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 15:58:30 UTC 2016

LiptonB commented on a pull request

"""
As discussed elsewhere, this script generation is a fairly low-level operation; you have to specify the helper and know how to run the script. Most users will probably want a command that just takes in a private key location and a profile and requests the cert for them. In case you'd like to look at it now, I have an implementation of that in a separate branch, which I'll create a pull request for after this one is complete: https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/compare/master...LiptonB:local-cert-build
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/10#issuecomment-243811501