[Freeipa-devel] [Testplan] Thin client

Petr Vobornik pvoborni at redhat.com
Tue May 31 16:07:52 UTC 2016

On 05/31/2016 03:30 PM, Lenka Doudova wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> here's [1] a draft of test plan for V4 RFE Thin client.
>
> Please review this and let me know if there's something missing or wrong.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Lenka
>

> [1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Thin_Client/Test_Plan

Hi Lenka,

It is implied, but somewhere should be mentioned that "the command" is a
command of IPA CLI - `ipa`. E.g. once in overview.

Missing:

Install 4.4 client against newer server, e.g. non-existant 4.5. Could be
simulated. I'm not sure if API version file is still relevant here.
Maybe it could be simulated by adding custom plugin which would
automatically change version hash (assuming it was implemented that way,
if not, please correct me).
--
Petr Vobornik