[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#202][opened] ipa-getkeytab enhancements

martbab freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 11:10:26 UTC 2016

Author: martbab
 Title: #202: ipa-getkeytab enhancements
Action: opened

PR body:
"""
This PR implements '-H' and '-Y' options mentioned in
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6409 along with the ability to specify
CA cert on the command line (which proved useful during the work on installer
refactoring).

Since my C skills are not at the level I would like them to be it would be nice
if you point out even the tiniest mistakes, risky code or non-idiomatic usage.

Also the test case `test_retrieval_using_plain_ldap` fails due to unsuccesful
simple bind. I wanted to implement StartTLS for simple binds over ldap://, but
I get the following errors in dirsrv error log:

        [01/Nov/2016:10:44:52.395126000 +0000] connection - conn=883 fd=135
        Incoming BER Element was 3 bytes, max allowable is 209715200 bytes.
        Change the nsslapd-maxbersize attribute in cn=config to increase.

I guess there is something fishy with the way I initialize the StartTLS
session. I would appreciate your help with it.
"""

To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/202/head:pr202