[Freeipa-devel] Is checks/check-ra.py still useful?

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 19:01:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

when working on build system refactoring, I've noticed file
checks/check-ra.py.

README follows:
> This directory is for integration tests that require a live backend (LDAP,
> Certificate Server, etc.).  It's named "checks" so nose wont discover tests
> here.

Is it still useful? As far as I can tell it was last updated in 2009 and it
contains hardcoded host name of a dead machine.

We should either revive it or remove it. I do not want to distribute
non-functional code in the new shiny tarball.

--
Petr^2 Spacek